After 20 years in private industry, founder Christine Homer is looking to partner with organizations as a consultant. She has experience building teams, developing leaders at all organizational levels, and integrating culture throughout HR and leader processes. She is dedicated to building healthy communities with every client engagement.
Our Core Beliefs:
- We believe in building healthy communities.
- We believe in optimism. What we seek, we shall find.
- We believe that taking on the difficult conversations and building strong relationships is the key to success.
- We believe in tackling challenges and finding solutions that support the organization’s goals and the team members.
- We believe in compromising but never settling.
Christine Homer is the founder of Breakthrough Culture. She is a passionate and experienced developer of culture and people for the past 20 years. Christine believes culture is facilitative, not additive. In other words, we don't focus on operations PLUS culture. Culture is part of how we move operations forward to get work done. Leaders set the tone based on their competency and personal values, and when there is individual and team alignment - an organization will excel!
Christine came to this belief after spending 10 years in operations leading teams while growing the business. Next she dedicated herself to sourcing, coaching and developing talent in warehouse and distribution services, cable and telecommunications and two healthcare providers spanning the continuum of care. For 20 years she provided leadership for all aspects of talent management to ensure the people strategy facilitated operational outcomes.
Christine earned a B.S. in Corporate Communication at Ithaca College, and an MBA from State University of New York at Buffalo.
- Master Trainer for Facilitation Skills Training - Development Dimensions International
- Business Intelligence Qualified Facilitator – Development Dimensions International
- Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) – HR Certification Institute
- Organization Development Certification – Mountain States Employers Council
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator Qualified – Association for Psychological Type
- Integrative Enneagram Accreditation Program – Integrative Enneagram Solutions
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team – Facilitator Accreditation
- ACC Coaching Qualification (submission to test in process) – International Coaching Federation